Keagan was baptized on June 19th. My mom was able to fly down for the special occasion. Keagan looked SO pretty. Everything went off without a hitch. Tommy's Grandma gave the opening prayer and my mom gave a talk on Baptism. Tommy said I was mean for asking her to speak, given the circumstances, but she was a trooper and did awesome.

Keags and her Daddy.

Keagan got baptized, along with her friend, Abbie. Cute little chicks.
Throwing gangster signs on their 'special day. Making their mommas proud. I had to laugh, because the very next day on Sunday at church, Keagan AND Abbie, both in their beautiful white dresses, freshly baptized got kicked out of Primary not once, but twice! Abbie's mom and I are both in the Primary Presidency and were both busy in Sharing Time, so I grabbed Keagan by the arm and drug her to Relief Society to sit with her (visiting) Grandma. Tommy's aunt leaned over to my mom and said, "Oh, that's so sweet, she gets to sit by her Grandma today!" My mom quickly responded that it was more like, she was in BIG trouble.

I swear, my kids are such stinkers for the camera. They seriously don't get it from me. I love having my picture taken! ;)
The crew.

4 comments:
Keagan is such a cutie! I wish we lived closer, I really would've liked to come. Glad to hear it was a nice day. (And Swayz' is killing me in that picture, she's so funny. I swear she was the only thing that got me through the funeral, she kept making me laugh!)
Keagan is hilarious. Mom was telling me about those two sweet little girls getting the boot in Primary and she was laughing so hard. Funny girl! Sorry for being a bad aunt and not being there for her big day. Hope she knows I love her anyway.
What? She's 8 for real? That's just so crazy to me. She does look beautiful in her fancy white dress!
Congrats to Keagan on her special day. & Props to her for getting kicked out of primary twice. Nicely done. haha
Post a Comment