Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Classic.


My sweet little "Swiggles" is learning her back bend in tumbling. Lately, that's all she does around the house. The girls came bouncing into our bedroom early Sunday morning to put on a tumbling show. Big sis decided to trip little sis during her back bend. Here goes the scolding:

"Keagan!! You wuined my back bend and now you wuined my whole entire life!" (insert the slamming of her bedroom door).
- Swayze

... Because I can never let a good quote go to waste.

7 comments:

Andi said...

Awesome! Swayze makes everything sound cute. Even if she's telling you off.

Sara said...

Oh, the drama...I love it!

Anonymous said...

There you are gorgeous! Where have you been?! We've been chillin' here in Boise with Aubs! Glad we could work out a time share!

heidi said...

lol, i remember when little things seemed like the end of the world.

Lucrecia said...

Ahhh girls, so dramatic! :)

Blakeley said...

I'm so glad you're back! I was missing your funny posts. Swayze never disappoints.

Rhonda said...

I love it! Sisters really do know how to "wuin" your life.... at least that's what we think sometimes when we're young.